[openstack-dev] Adding "not docs" banner to specs website?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 19 19:20:23 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-19 19:06:38 +0000 (+0000), Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
[...]
> Huh, I had totally thought there was a theme for the specs site
> that most/all projects use. I may try to accomplish this anyway,
> but will likely be more work that I thought. I'll poke around at
> options (small sphinx plugin, etc).
[...]

A lot of them may share the same theming, so you can probably get a
significant coverage by going that route and work up to more
complete coverage as you can convince others to switch to it. Also
they all (or at least almost all?) share the same publication job so
that's a possible alternative means of injection as well.
--
Jeremy Stanley