[openstack-dev] Adding "not docs" banner to specs website?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Mar 19 15:46:33 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-19 14:57:58 +0000 (+0000), Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
[...]
> What do folks think about a banner at the top of the specs website
> (or each individual spec) that points this out? I'm happy to do
> the work if we agree it's a good thing to do.
[...]

Sounds good in principle, but the execution may take a bit of work.
Specs sites are independently generated Sphinx documents stored in
different repositories managed by different teams, and don't
necessarily share a common theme or configuration. It might be
possible to hack around this with some sort of content injection in
Apache but that also seems like a bit of a kluge.
--
Jeremy Stanley