[openstack-dev] [requirements][neutron] Depending on pypi versions

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Mon Mar 19 13:15:14 UTC 2018

On 2018-03-19 14:01, Gary Kotton wrote:
> The issue is that since the change below -
> https://review.openstack.org/553045 - we are not picking up the latest
> neutron master code.

I see neutron installed:

http://logs.openstack.org/45/553045/1/gate/openstack-tox-pep8/5347981/job-output.txt.gz#_2018-03-15_13_58_12_552258

But later it's downgraded - like it's done for the other requirements
you have. So, this uncovered a problem in your install.

pip install -U breaks it, please double check that this does the right
thing:

https://review.openstack.org/554222

Andreas