[openstack-dev] [api] APAC-friendly API-SIG meeting times

Gilles Dubreuil gdubreui at redhat.com
Sun Mar 18 23:29:54 UTC 2018

On 17/03/18 02:53, Ed Leafe wrote:
> On Mar 15, 2018, at 10:31 PM, Gilles Dubreuil <gdubreui at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Any chance we can progress on this one?
>>
>> I believe there are not enough participants to split the API SIG meeting in 2, and also more likely because of the same lack of people across the 2 it could make it pretty inefficient. Therefore I think changing the main meeting time to another might be better but I could be wrong.
>>
>> Anyway in all cases I can't make progress with a meeting in the middle of the night for me so I would appreciate if we could re-activate this discussion.
> What range of times would work for you?
>
> -- Ed Leafe

I can do very early (like 6am), or alternatively late (10pm) if needed
to avoid others to be in the red zone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=31&month=3&year=2018&p1=240&p2=195&p3=137&iv=0

Of course assuming we're talking about spreading across the globe for a
single meeting, otherwise that would be easier as I'm quite flex.