[openstack-dev] [sahara][storyboard] Migrating Sahara to Storyboard

Telles Nobrega tenobreg at redhat.com
Sun Mar 18 20:36:12 UTC 2018

Hello Saharans and interested parties,

For a while now we all have heard stories about Storyboard and that
projects should start getting ready for migrating from Launchpad to
Storyboard.

Sahara is officially announcing that from Monday, March 19th, we are fully
tracking Sahara on Storyboard. From now on, all bugs, features, tasks and
so on must be registred on Storyboard.

To all people involved in the migration, thanks for the hard work.

To all people involved in Sahara, let me know if you have any problems with
Storyboard and we will reach out to figure out the best way to make the
transition as smooth as possible.

Special thanks to Tosky who worked this weekend to get all patches from the
Sahara side ready.

Thanks all,
--

TELLES NOBREGA

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Brasil  <https://www.redhat.com/>

Av. Brg. Faria Lima, 3900 - 8º andar - Itaim Bibi, São Paulo

tenobreg at redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>
 Red Hat é reconhecida entre as melhores empresas para trabalhar no Brasil
pelo Great Place to Work.