[openstack-dev] [Tatu][Nova] Handling instance destruction

Pino de Candia giuseppe.decandia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:18:29 UTC 2018

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your message... and thanks for your vendordata work!

About your question, Tatu listens to events on the oslo message bus.
Specifically, it reacts to compute.instance.delete.end by cleaning up
per-instance resources. It also listens to project creation and user role
assignment changes. The code is at:
https://github.com/openstack/tatu/blob/master/tatu/notifications.py

best,
Pino