[openstack-dev] [First Contact][SIG] Weekly Meeting

Matthew Oliver matt at oliver.net.au
Thu Mar 15 22:46:18 UTC 2018

sorry I missed the meeting, I've been off with family related gastro fun,
fun times... first me and then the pregnant wife which means spending the
whole morning yesterday in hostpital re-hydrating the wife, just as a
precaution to keep the baby safe. good news was the toddler wasn't hit as
bad as us.

Anyway, I'll be at the next one. My apologies, this week ended up being
kind of a write off for me :(

Matt