[openstack-dev] Vancouver Summit Schedule now live!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 19:53:16 UTC 2018

Hey Matt and Jay :)

Jay's correct the Updates are happening. Project Updates are their own
thing separate from the standard submission. Anne Bertucio had sent an
email out to all PTLs (shortly before the election so it went to you and
not Melanie) saying we had slots and you needed to request one through her.
I **thiiink** there are spots left, but I am not positive.

I had sent an email AFTER the election to PTLs about Project Onboarding and
needed a response if the team was interested. I don't currently have Nova
on the list and I have less than 5 spots left so I need to know ASAP if you
want one.

We had been holding off on scheduling Onboarding and Updates until we could
do them mostly together (this was a request from several people over the
last two rounds of Onboarding). Anne, Kendall W and I have a call for
starting to puzzle things together into the schedule late tomorrow. Barring
any issues, all of that should be live on the schedule sometime next week.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)