[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI][QA][HA][Eris][LCOO] Validating HA on upstream

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Thu Mar 15 00:57:46 UTC 2018

Thanks all for starting the collaboration on this which is long pending
things and we all want to have some start on this.

Myself and SamP talked about it during OPS meetup in Tokyo and we talked
about below draft plan-

- Update the Spec - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/443504/. which is
almost ready as per SamP and his team is working on that.
- Start the technical debate on tooling we can use/reuse like Yardstick
etc, which is more this mailing thread.
- Accept the new repo for Eris under QA and start at least something in
Rocky cycle.

I am in for having meeting on this which is really good idea. non-IRC
meeting is totally fine here. Do we have meeting place and time setup ?

-gmann