[openstack-dev] [infra][all] Anyone using our ubuntu-mariadb mirror?

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 22:50:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

We discovered an issue with our mariadb package mirroring that
suggests it hasn't been updating for some time.

This would be packages from

 http://mirror.X.Y.openstack.org/ubuntu-mariadb/10.<1|2>

This was originally added in [1].  AFAICT from codesearch, it is
currently unused.  We export the top-level directory in the mirror
config scripts as NODEPOOL_MARIADB_MIRROR, which is not referenced in
any jobs [2], and I couldn't find anything setting up apt repos
pointing to it.

Thus since it's not updating and nothing seems to reference it, I am
going to assume it is unused and remove it next week.  If not, please
respond and we can organise a fix.

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/307831/
[2] http://codesearch.openstack.org/?q=NODEPOOL_MARIADB_MIRROR&i=nope&files=&repos=