[openstack-dev] Poll: S Release Naming

Jeremy Freudberg jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 12:49:39 UTC 2018

My apologies... Frank paints a more accurate picture of the trademark
situation than I have done.

Let's defer to Frank on this one.

On Mar 14, 2018 8:33 AM, "Frank Kloeker" <eumel at arcor.de> wrote:

Hi,

it's critical, I would say. They canceled the registration just today [1],
but there are still copyrights for name parts like  "S-Bahn Halleipzig". I
would remove it from the voting list to prevent us from trouble. S-Bahn is
not really a location in Berlin. If it does, S-Bahn is broken ;-)

kind regards

Frank (from Berlin)

[1] https://register.dpma.de/DPMAregister/marke/registerHABM?AKZ=007392194