[openstack-dev] [kuryr] [os-vif] kuryr-kubernetes gates unblocked

MichaƂ Dulko mdulko at redhat.com
Wed Mar 14 12:27:55 UTC 2018

Hi,

kuryr-kubernetes gates were broken by recent try to switch from
neutron-legacy DevStack to plain neutron [1]. Meanwhile it modified
DevStack jobs we were relying on and introduced us another failure.

Now neutron-legacy change was reverted [2] and fix for the second issue
[3] is getting merged. Once it's in kuryr-kubernetes gates in both
kuryr and os-vif repos should be working again.

I apologize that it took so long, but it was multi-level issue and it
required a lot of debugging from us.

Thanks,
Michal

[1] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/commit/d9c1275c5df55e822a
7df6880a9a1430ab4f24a0
[2] https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/com
mit/9f50f541385c929262a2e9c05093881960fe7d8f
[3] https://review.openstac
k.org/#/c/552701/