[openstack-dev] [masakari] Masakari Project mascot ideas

Shewale, Bhagyashri Bhagyashri.Shewale at nttdata.com
Wed Mar 14 09:42:19 UTC 2018

+1 for St. Bernard

Regards,
Bhagyashri Shewale

From: Patil, Tushar <Tushar.Patil at nttdata.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 7:52:54 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [masakari] Masakari Project mascot ideas

Hi,

Total 4 people attended last IRC meeting and all of them have voted for St.Bernard Dog.

If someone has missed to vote, please vote for mascot now.

1) Asiatic black bear
2) Gekko : Geckos is able to regrow it's tail when the tail is lost.
3) St. Bernard: St. Bernard is famous as rescue dog (Masakari rescues VM instances)

Thank you.

Regards,

Tushar Patil