[openstack-dev] [bifrost][helm][OSA][barbican] Switching from fedora-26 to fedora-27

Paul Belanger pabelanger at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 14:54:26 UTC 2018

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 06:45:13PM -0500, Paul Belanger wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> A quick search of git shows your projects are using fedora-26 nodes for testing.
> Please take a moment to look at gerrit[1] and help land patches.  We'd like to
> remove fedora-26 nodes in the next week and to avoid broken jobs you'll need to
> approve these patches.
>
> If you jobs are failing under fedora-27, please take the time to fix any issue
> or update said patches to make them non-voting.
>
> We (openstack-infra) aim to only keep the latest fedora image online, which
> changes aprox every 6 months.
>
> Thanks for your help and understanding,
> Paul
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:fedora-27+status:open

Greetings,

This is a friendly reminder, about moving jobs to fedora-27. I'd like to remove
our fedora-26 images next week and if jobs haven't been migrated you may start
to see NODE_FAILURE messages while running jobs.  Please take a moment to merge
the open changes or update them to be non-voting while you work on fixes.

Thanks again,
Paul