[openstack-dev] [keystone] Keystone failing with error 104 (connection reset by peer) if using uwsgi

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sun Mar 11 11:09:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've attempted to switch Keystone to using uwsgi instead of Apache in
the Debian packages for Queens. Unfortunately, I had random failure with
error 104 in both output of the client and keystone logs. 104 is in fact
"TCP connection reset by peer" (and this shows in the logs). So I've
switched back, but I'd prefer using uwsgi if possible.

Here's the parameters I had in the .ini for uwsgi:

http-socket = :35357
wsgi-file = /usr/bin/keystone-wsgi-admin
buffer-size = 65535
master = true
enable-threads = true
processes = 12
thunder-lock = true
plugins = python3
lazy-apps = true
paste-logger = true
logto = /var/log/keystone/keystone-admin.log
name = keystone-admin
uid = keystone
gid = keystone
chdir = /var/lib/keystone
die-on-term = true

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there one option above which is
wrong? Why is this happening?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)