[openstack-dev] [Ironic][Bifrost] Manually enrolling a node

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Mar 4 19:58:49 UTC 2018

Replying to a single email because I am lazier than you.

I would have included logs, except /var/log/ironic on the bifrost machine
is empty. There are entries in syslog, but nothing that seems related (its
all periodic task kind of stuff).

However, Mark is right. I had an /etc/ironic/ironic.conf with "ucs" as a
hardware type. I've removed ucs entirely from that list and restarted
conductor, but that didn't help. I suspect
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/549318/3 is more subtle than that. I will
patch in that change and see if I can get things to work after a redeploy.

Michael