[openstack-dev] [TripleO][CI][QA] Validating HA on upstream

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 14:19:03 UTC 2018

Talking with clarkb during PTG, we'll need to transform
tripleo-quickstart-utils into a non-forked repo - or move the roles to an
existing repo. But we can't continue to maintain this fork.

Raoul, let us know what you think is best (move repo to OpenStack or move
modules to an existing upstream repo).

Thanks,

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 3:12 PM, Raoul Scarazzini <rasca at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 16/02/2018 15:41, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> [...]
> > Using galaxy is an option however we would need to make sure that galaxy
> > is proxied across the upstream clouds.
> > Another option would be to follow the current established pattern of
> > adding it to the requirements file [1]
> > Thanks Bogdan, Raoul!
> > [1] https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-quickstart/
> blob/master/quickstart-extras-requirements.txt
>
> This is how we're using it today into the internal pipelines, so once we
> will have the tripleo-ha-utils (or whatever it will be called) it will
> be just a matter of adding it into the file. In the end I think that
> once the project will be created either way of using it will be fine.
>
> Thanks for your involvement on this folks!
>
> --
> Raoul Scarazzini
> rasca at redhat.com

Emilien Macchi