[openstack-dev] [mistral] What's new in latest CloudFlow?

Dougal Matthews dougal at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 15:43:27 UTC 2018

Hey Guy,

Thanks for sharing this update. I need to find time to try it out. The
biggest issue for me is the lack of keystone support.

I wonder if any of the code in tripleo-ui could be used to help with
KeyStone support. It is a front-end JavaScript GUI.
https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-ui

Cheers,
Dougal