[openstack-dev] [glance][glance_store] Functional testing of multiple backend

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 06:03:09 UTC 2018

Hi All,

In Rocky I have proposed a spec [1] for adding support for multiple backend
in glance. I have completed the coding part and so far tested this feature
with file, rbd and swift store. However I need support in testing this
feature thoroughly. So kindly help me (or provide a way to configure
cinder, sheepdog and vmware stores using devstack) in functional testing
for remaining drivers.

I have created one etherpad [2] with steps to configure this feature and
some scenarios I have tested with file, rbd and swift drivers.

Please do the needful.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/562467
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/multi-store-scenarios

Summary of upstream patches: