[openstack-dev] [qa][tempest-plugins][release][tc][ptl]: Coordinated Release Model proposal for Tempest & Tempest Plugins

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jun 26 16:13:11 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2018-06-26 11:19:05 -0400:

> 29 out of 40 repos that have "tempest" in the name have not been
> tagged via the releases repo. Not all of those are plugins. Here's
> a list:
>
> $ for repo in $(grep openstack/ reference/projects.yaml | grep tempest |
> cut -f2- -d- | cut -f2 -d' ') ; do (echo -n $repo; cd ../releases/; if
> grep -q $repo deliverables/*/*.yaml ; then echo ' FOUND'; else
> echo ' NOT FOUND'; fi); done
>
> openstack/barbican-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/blazar-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/cinder-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/cloudkitty-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/congress-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/designate-tempest-plugin FOUND
> openstack/ec2api-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/freezer-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/heat-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/tempest-horizon NOT FOUND
> openstack/ironic-tempest-plugin FOUND
> openstack/networking-generic-switch-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/keystone-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/kuryr-tempest-plugin FOUND
> openstack/magnum-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/manila-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/mistral-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/monasca-tempest-plugin FOUND
> openstack/murano-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/neutron-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/octavia-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/charm-tempest NOT FOUND
> openstack/openstack-ansible-os_tempest FOUND
> openstack/puppet-tempest FOUND
> openstack/tempest FOUND
> openstack/tempest-plugin-cookiecutter NOT FOUND
> openstack/tempest-lib NOT FOUND
> openstack/tempest-stress NOT FOUND
> openstack/python-tempestconf FOUND
> openstack/senlin-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/solum-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/telemetry-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/tempest-tripleo-ui NOT FOUND
> openstack/tripleo-common-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/trove-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/vitrage-tempest-plugin FOUND
> openstack/watcher-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/oswin-tempest-plugin FOUND
> openstack/zaqar-tempest-plugin NOT FOUND
> openstack/zun-tempest-plugin FOUND

I have proposed https://review.openstack.org/578141 to update the
deliverable files for rocky to include the plugins.

I left out openstack/ec2api-tempest-plugin because it doesn't look like
ec2-api has been tagged in quite a while.

Doug