[openstack-dev] [neutron] Networking projects not setup properly for Zuul v3 and local testing

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:04:23 UTC 2018

It appears a number of networking related projects aren't setup properly
for Zuul v3 gate jobs, as well as for local testing when it comes to
pulling in dependencies from source.

Since this may not be a common concept, ask yourself: "should my
project's master branch source be running with and tested against
neutron's (or other projects) master branch source"? If the answer is
yes, this may impact you.

I started a brain-dump on etherpad [1] for this topic and best I can
tell a number of networking projects are impacted.

I would like to please ask networking related projects that are "staying
current" to have a look.

Thanks!

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/neutron-sibling-setup