[openstack-dev] [Openstack-sigs] [PTG] Updates!

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 25 15:15:44 UTC 2018

Doug Hellmann wrote:
> Are we planning to have space for goal teams to answer
> implementation questions?

At previous PTGs the "goal rooms" ended up not being used (or very very
poorly-attended), so our current plan was to not allocate specific
space, but leverage the "Ask me anything" project help room to answer
those questions as well. It shall be a large room, so plenty of space to
do that... and probably nicer compared to waiting in a smaller,
dedicated but mostly empty room.

That said, if we have people signed up to run a specific room, and
people interested in joining that, I'm happy allocating space on Monday
or Tuesday for that...

Otherwise there is always the option to schedule in reservable space
using ptgbot on the fly :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)