[openstack-dev] [manila] Rocky Review Focus

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Mon Jun 25 14:35:26 UTC 2018

It's less than a month till Milestone 3 so I've posted an etherpad
with the new Manila driver and feature work that we've agreed to try
to merge in Rocky:

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/manila-rocky-review-focus

These are making good progress but in general need more review
attention.  Please take a look and add your name to the etherpad next
to particular reviews so that we can all see where we need more
reviewers.

Please don't feel like you need to be a current core reviewer or
established in the manila community to add your name to the etherpad
or to do reviews!

-- Tom Barron