[openstack-dev] [magnum] New temporary meeting on Thursdays 1700UTC
strigazi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:20:18 UTC 2018
After Thursday's meeting I want to summarize what we discussed and add some
- Work on using the out-of-tree cloud provider and move to the new model
of defining it
- Configure kubelet and kube-proxy on master nodes
This story of the master node label can be extened
or we can add a new one
- Simplify CNI configuration, we have calico and flannel. Ideally we
should a single config script for each
one. We could move flannel to the kubernetes hosted version that uses
kubernetes objects for storage.
(it is the recommended way by flannel and how it is done with kubeadm)
- magum support in gophercloud
- *needs discussion *update version of heat templates (pike or queens)
This need its own tread
- Post deployment scripts for clusters, I have this since some time for
my but doing it in
heat is slightly (not a lot) complicated. Most magnum users favor the
of passing a url of a manifest or script to the cluster (at least let's
- Simplify addition of custom labels/parameters. To avoid patcing
magnum, it would be
more ops friendly to have a generic field of custom parameters
Not discussed in the last meeting but we should in the next ones:
- Allow cluster scaling from different users in the same project
- Add the option to remove node from a resource group for swarm clusters
Let's follow these up in the coming meetings, Tuesday 1000UTC and Thursday
You can always consult this page  for future meetings.
On Wed, 20 Jun 2018 at 18:05, Spyros Trigazis <strigazi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
> We are going to have a second weekly meeting for magnum for 3 weeks
> as a test to reach out to contributors in the Americas.
> You can join us tomorrow (or today for some?) at 1700UTC in
> #openstack-containers .
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OpenStack-dev