[openstack-dev] [telemetry][ceilometer][monasca] Monasca publisher for Ceilometer

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 22 12:43:03 UTC 2018

Hi Julien and Mehdi,

I obviously care more about Monasca and integration with other OpenStack projects. If the publisher wouldn't be an important piece of the puzzle I wouldn't be pushing this.

I have stressed a couple of times that we are ready to take the complete responsibility for the code and its maintenance. If manpower is an issue, what about an idea of adding one or two of us to the core reviewers group? We don't have the expertise to approve the changes in the core agent, but we could help on simple maintenance tasks and of course keeping our publisher running and bugfixing.

I know it's not how it normally works, but in that case it seems to be a clear win-win situation.

What do you say?

Wish you a nice weekend
Witek