[openstack-dev] [sahara] Anti-Affinity Broke

Luigi Toscano ltoscano at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 08:01:11 UTC 2018

On Friday, 22 June 2018 05:00:16 CEST Joe Topjian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I originally posted this to the general openstack list to get a sanity
> check on what I was seeing. Jeremy F reached out and confirmed that, so I'm
> going to re-post the details here to begin a discussion.

Hi,

thanks for investigating the issue; it's not the most trivial thing to test
without a real CI system based on baremetal, and we don't have one at this
time.

> I can also create something on StoryBoard for this, too.

Yes, that would be preferred; could you please open it describing the symptoms
that you found in addition to the workarounds?

Ciao
--
Luigi