[openstack-dev] [neutron][api[[graphql] A starting point

Flint WALRUS gael.therond at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:32:49 UTC 2018

Hi everyone, sorry for the late answer but I’m currently trapped into a
cluster issue with cinder-volume that doesn’t give me that much time.

That being said, I’ll have some times to work on this feature during the
summer (July/August) and so do some coding once I’ll have catched up with
your work.

Did you created a specific tree or did you created a new graphql folder
within the neutron/neutron/api/ path regarding the schemas etc?