[openstack-dev] [PTG] Updates!

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:24:38 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to give you some updates on PTG4 planning. We have finalized the
list of SIGs/ Groups/WGs/Teams that are attending. They are as follows:

   -

   Airship
   -

   API SIG
   -

   Barbican/Security SIG
   -

   Blazar
   -

   Chef OpenStack
   -

   Cinder
   -

   Cyborg
   -

   Designate
   -

   Documentation
   -

   Edge Computing Group
   -

   First Contact SIG
   -

   Glance
   -

   Heat
   -

   Horizon
   -

   Infrastructure
   -

   Interop WG

   -

   Ironic
   -

   Kata
   -

   Keystone
   -

   Kolla
   -

   LOCI
   -

   Manila
   -

   Masakari
   -

   Mistral
   -

   Monasca
   -

   Neutron
   -

   Nova
   -

   Octavia
   -

   OpenStack Ansible
   -

   OpenStack Charms
   -

   OpenStack Helm
   -

   OpenStackClient

   -

   Operator Meetup
   Puppet OpenStack
   -

   QA
   -

   Oslo
   -

   Public Cloud WG
   -

   Release Management
   -

   Requirements
   -

   Sahara
   -

   Scientific SIG
   -

   Self-Healing SIG
   -

   SIG- K8s
   -

   StarlingX
   -

   Swift
   -

   TC
   -

   TripleO
   -

   Upgrades SIG
   -

   Watcher
   -

   Zuul (pending confirmation)

Thierry and I are working on placing them into a strawman schedule to
reduce conflicts between related or overlapping groups. We should have more
on what that will look like and a draft for you all to review in the next
few weeks.

We also wanted to remind you all of the Travel Support Program. We are
again doing a two phase selection. The first deadline is approaching: July
1st. At this point we have less than a dozen applicants so if you need it
or even think you need it, I urge you to apply here[1].

Also! Reminder that we have a finite number of rooms in the hotel block so
please book early to make sure you get the discounted rate before they run
out. You can book those rooms here[2] (pardon the ugly URL).

Can't wait to see you all there!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)

P.S. Gonna try to do a game night again since you all seemed to enjoy it so
much last time :)

[1]
https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportptg_denver_2018

[2]
https://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Project%20Teams%20Gathering%2C%20Openstack%5Edensa%60opnopna%7Copnopnb%60149.00%60USD%60false%604%609/5/18%609/18/18%608/20/18&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes