[openstack-dev] [puppet-openstack][announce][debian] puppet-openstack now has full Debian support

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Wed Jun 20 16:10:15 UTC 2018

Great work Thomas!

We also got a good overview on some challenges and issues regarding
moving to python3 support for the Puppet modules in the future.
But we can easily state that the main work will lay with making sure
there is python3 supported distro packages.

Which you with Debian python3 support has also paved the way with.
Looking forward to all python3 release in the future, all aboard the train!

Best regards
Tobias