[openstack-dev] [heat] Need new release of heat-translator library

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 16:07:49 UTC 2018

On 20/06/18 11:40, Rico Lin wrote:
> I send a release patch now https://review.openstack.org/#/c/576895/
> Also, add Bob Haddleton to this ML who is considering as PTL for
> heat-translator team

Is it time to consider moving the heat-translator and tosca-parser repos
from being deliverables of Heat to deliverables of Tacker? The current
weird structure dates from the days of the experiment with OpenStack
'Programs' (vs. Projects).

Heat cores don't really have time to be engaging with heat-translator,
and Tacker is clearly the major user and the thing that keeps getting
blocked on needing patches merged and releases made.