[openstack-dev] [docs] Office hours instead of regular docs project meetings?

Petr Kovar pkovar at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 12:21:57 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Due to low attendance in docs project meetings in recent months, I'd like
to propose turning regular docs meetings into office hours, like many other
OpenStack teams did.

My idea is to hold office hours every Wednesday, same time we held our
docs meetings, at 16:00 UTC, in our team channel #openstack-doc where
many community members already hang out and ask their questions about
OpenStack docs.

Objections, comments, thoughts?

Would there be interest to also hold office hours during a more
APAC-friendly time slot? We'd need to volunteers to take care of it, please
let me know!

Thanks,
pk