[openstack-dev] [tricircle] Zuul v3 integration status

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:56:29 UTC 2018

Is there anyone who can speak to the status of tricircle's adoption of
Zuul v3?

As per [1] it doesn't seem like the project is setup properly for Zuul
v3. Thus, it's difficult/impossible to land patches like [2] that
require neutron/master + a depends on patch.

Assuming tricircle is still being maintained, IMO we need to find a way
to get it up to speed with zuul v3; otherwise some of our neutron
efforts will be held up, or tricircle will fall behind with respect to
neutron-lib adoption.

Thanks

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tricircle/+bug/1776922
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/565879/