[openstack-dev] [tc][ptl] team, SIG, and working group liaisons

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Thu Jun 14 21:28:14 UTC 2018

> After giving everyone a week to volunteer as liaisons for project teams,
> I have filled out the roster so that every team has 2 TC members
> assigned. I used random.shuffle() and then went down the list and tried
> to avoid assigning the same person twice while ensuring that everyone
> had 10. Please check my results. :-)
>
> We already have some reports from a few teams on the status page,
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_health_tracker#Status_updates
>
> It would be good if we could complete a first pass for all teams between
> now and the PTG and post the results to that wiki page.
>
> Doug

What is the expectation with these reports Doug? We talked a little about being
a TC contact point for these teams or at least reaching out and checking in on
the teams periodically, but this is the first I was aware of needing to write
some sort of report about it.

I can certainly collect some notes, but since I was not aware of this part of
it, I'm sure there are probably others that were not as well.

Sean