[openstack-dev] [cinder] backups need reserved space for LVM snapshots: do we have it implemented already?

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 11:10:56 UTC 2018

Hi Thomas,

The reserved_percentage *is* taken in account for non thin provisoning
backends. So you can use it to spare the space you need for backups. It is
a per backend configuration.

If you have already tried to used it and that is not working, please let us
know what release you are using, because despite this being the current
(and proper) behavior, it might not being like this in the past.

Erlon