[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Restarting our very own "SIG" teams

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Jun 13 09:53:52 UTC 2018

Hello,

TL:DR; If you have spare cycles, join one of our interest groups!

In the Queens cycle, I have formalised the "liaisons" work, making
them an integral part of the Thursday's meeting agenda. Sadly, that
initiative didn't work, as almost no liaison worked/reported on those
meetings, and I stopped the initiative.

Upon common agreement that we now need to change how we scale the
team, we will now start our "liaison 2.0" work.

So, I have started an etherpad [1], where you could see all the
"groups" of people that OSA need, and where you could help.

Please don't hesitate to edit this etherpad, adding your new special
interest group, or simply joining an existing one if you have spare
cycles!

Thank you!

Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/osa-liaisons