[openstack-dev] [tc] [summary] Organizational diversity tag

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Jun 13 09:04:51 UTC 2018

> - Drop tags, write a regular report instead that can account for the
> subtlety of each situation (ttx). One issue here is that it's obviously a
> lot more work than the current situation.

That's what I'd prefer personally.

We have a website with a nice project navigator now [1].
This is somewhat a reference IMO, and should always be up to date for
the published releases.

The information is generated, but it could now as well be a static
file/source of truth that we update and peer review manually after a
cycle.
It could allow more flexible and case by case data.

This also make the information easy to find: that's naturally where
I'd go (if I was an end-user) to see information about a project, not
the governance repo.
Although now I have learnt, and I am not sure this is worth spending
much effort.

[1]: https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/