[openstack-dev] [kolla] Propose move the weekly meeting one hour earlier

Jeffrey Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 07:38:57 UTC 2018

As we have more and more developer located in Asia and Europe timezone
rather
than Americas'.  Current weekly meeting time is not proper.  This was
discussed
at the last meeting and as a result, seems one hour earlier then now is
better
than now.

So I propose to move the weekly meeting from UTC 16:00 to UTC 15:00 on
Wednesday.  Feel free to vote on the patch[0]

This patch will be opened until next weekly meeting, 20 June.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/575011
--
Regards,
Jeffrey Zhang