[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 15:04:18 UTC 2018

On 6/7/2018 5:48 PM, Matt Riedemann wrote:
> On 6/7/2018 3:25 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:
>> I know it doesn't fit the shiny user facing docket that was discussed
>> at the Forum, but I do think its time we make migration official in
>> some capacity as a release goal or some other way. Having migrated
>> Ironic and having TripleO on the schedule for migration (as requested
>> during the last goal discussion) in addition to having migrated Heat,
>> Barbican and several others in the last few months we have reached
>> the point that I think migration of the rest of the projects is
>> attainable by the end of Stein.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> I haven't used it much, but it would be really nice if someone could
> record a modern 'how to storyboard' video for just basic usage/flows
> since most people are used to launchpad by now so dealing with an
> entirely new task tracker is not trivial (or at least, not something I
> want to spend a lot of time figuring out).
>
> I found:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vJ9G5pNb4
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_PaKuN4Skk
>
> But those are a bit old.

Matt,

The following presentation was done in Boston.  If I remember correctly
they covered some of the basics on how to use Storyboard. [1]

I feel your pain on the migration.  I have used it a bit and and it is
kind of like a combination of Launchpad and Trello.  I think once we
start using it the learning curve won't be so bad.

Jay