[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jun 7 21:33:15 UTC 2018

On 2018-06-07 14:19:41 -0700 (-0700), Clark Boylan wrote:
[...]
> We stopped following latest Ubuntu when they dropped non LTS
> support to 9 months. What we do have are suse tumbleweed images
> which should get us brand new everything in a rolling fashion. If
> people are interested in this type of work I'd probably start
> there.

Though following up on the work already started to get debian-sid
images wouldn't hurt. I know people think Sid is constantly broken,
but I run it on my workstation and all my portable devices (and have
for a couple decades) so I'm fairly confident the minimal install
image build isn't likely to actually break with any significant
frequency once we get it working.
--
Jeremy Stanley