[openstack-dev] [tc][ptl] team, SIG, and working group liaisons

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Jun 7 18:28:02 UTC 2018

As we discussed in today's office hours, I have set up some space in the
wiki for us to track which TC members are volunteering to act as liaison
to the teams and other groups within the community to ensure they have
the assistance and support they need from the TC.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Technical_Committee_Tracker#Liaisons

For the first round, please sign up for groups you are interested in
helping. We will work out some sort of assignment system for the rest so
we have good coverage.

The list is quite long, so I don't expect everyone to be checking in
with the groups weekly. But we do need to get a handle on where things
stand now, and work out a way to keep up to date over time. My hope is
that by dividing the work up, we won't *all* have to be tracking all of
the groups and we won't let anyone slip through the cracks.

Doug