[openstack-dev] [TC] Stein Goal Selection

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:39:19 UTC 2018

On 6/5/2018 9:14 AM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> In the past when we've had questions about how broadly a goal is going
> to affect projects, we did a little data collection work up front. Maybe
> that's the next step for this one? Does someone want to volunteer to go
> around and talk to some of the project teams that are likely candidates
> for these sorts of upgrade blockers to start making lists?

I figured that if the upgrade status check CLI goal was ever given
serious consideration, I'd likely be the champion since I wrote the
nova-status CLI and do a lot of the maintenance and updates to it.

So unless others are interested in this, you can sign me up, but at the
moment I'm pretty swamped with nova development stuff so I can't make
any promises on making quick progress.

Matt