[openstack-dev] [all] Zuul updating Ansible in use to Ansible 2.5

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Wed Jun 6 20:25:03 UTC 2018

Zuul will be updating the version of Ansible it uses to run jobs from version 2.3 to 2.5 tomorrow, June 7, 2018. The Infra team will followup shortly after and get that update deployed.

Other users have apparently checked that this works in general and we have tests that exercise some basic integration with Ansible so we don't expect major breakages. However, should you notice anything new/different/broken feel free to reach out to the Infra team.

You may notice there will be new deprecation warnings from Ansible particularly around our use of the include directive. Version 2.3 doesn't have the non deprecated directives available to it so we will have to transition after the upgrade.

Thank you for your patience,
Clark (and the Infra team)