[openstack-dev] [TC] [Infra] Terms of service for hosted projects

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Wed Jun 6 19:28:25 UTC 2018

> Either way, I would like to ensure that someone from
> Kata is communicating with qemu upstream.

Since probably not too many Kata folks are on the OpenStack dev list (something to tackle in another thread or OSF all-project meeting), chiming in to say yup!, we’ve got QEMU upstream folks in the Kata community, and we’re definitely committed to making sure we communicate with other communities about these things (be it QEMU or another group in the future).

Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB