[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Status of Standalone installer (aka All-In-One)

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 18:23:36 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 3:31 AM Raoul Scarazzini <rasca at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05/06/2018 02:26, Emilien Macchi wrote:
> [...]
> > I hope this update was useful, feel free to give feedback or ask any
> > questions,
> [...]
>
> I'm no prophet here, but I see a bright future for this approach. I can
> imagine how useful this can be on the testing and much more the learning
> side. Thanks for sharing!
>
> --
> Raoul Scarazzini
> rasca at redhat.com

Real big +10000 to everyone who has contributed to the standalone
installer.
>From an end user experience, this is simple, fast! This is going to be the
base for some really cool work.

Emilien, the CI is working, enjoy your PTO :)
http://logs.openstack.org/17/572217/6/check/tripleo-ci-centos-7-standalone/b2eb1b7/logs/ara_oooq/result/bb49965e-4fb7-43ea-a9e3-c227702c17de/

Thanks!