[openstack-dev] [tc] proposing changes to the project-team-guide-core review team

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jun 5 16:14:19 UTC 2018

The review team [1] for the project-team-guide repository (managed
by the TC) hasn't been updated for a while. I would like to propose
removing a few reviewers who are no longer active, and adding one
new reviewer.

My understanding is that Kyle Mestery and Nikhil Komawar have both
moved on from OpenStack to other projects, so I propose that we
remove them from the core team.

Chris Dent has been active with reviews lately and has expressed
willingness to help manage the guide. I propose that we add him to
the team.

Please let me know what you think,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/953,members