[openstack-dev] [horizon][plugins][heat][searchlight][murano][sahara][watcher] Use default Django test runner instead of nose

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 13:59:06 UTC 2018

This is an important step to drop nose and nosehtmloutput :)
We plan to switch the test runner and then re-enable integration tests
(with selenium) for cross project testing.

In addition, we horizon team are trying to minimize gate breakage in
horizon plugins for recent changes (this and django 2.0).
Hopefully pending related patches will land soon.