[openstack-dev] [tc] StarlingX project status update

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Tue Jun 5 13:46:46 UTC 2018

Hi everyone:

This email is just to provide an update to the initial email regarding
the state of StarlingX.  The team has proposed a set of repositories
to be imported[1] which are completely new projects (not forks of
OpenStack or any other open source software).

Importing those projects will help us on-board the new StarlingX
contributors to our community, using the same tools we use for
developing our other projects.

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/569562/

If anyone has any questions, I'd be more than happy to address them.

Regards,
Mohammed