[openstack-dev] [kolla][vote] Nominating Steve Noyes for kolla-cli core reviewer

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Jun 5 05:17:59 UTC 2018

+1

On 5/31/18, 10:08 AM, "Borne Mace" <borne.mace at oracle.com> wrote:

    Greetings all,

    I would like to propose the addition of Steve Noyes to the kolla-cli
    core reviewer team.  Consider this nomination as my personal +1.

    Steve has a long history with the kolla-cli and should be considered its
    co-creator as probably half or more of the existing code was due to his
    efforts.  He has now been working diligently since it was pushed
    upstream to improve the stability and testability of the cli and has the
    second most commits on the project.

    The kolla core team consists of 19 people, and the kolla-cli team of 2,
    for a total of 21.  Steve therefore requires a minimum of 11 votes (so
    just 10 more after my +1), with no veto -2 votes within a 7 day voting
    window to end on June 6th.  Voting will be closed immediately on a veto
    or in the case of a unanimous vote.

    As I'm not sure how active all of the 19 kolla cores are, your attention
    and timely vote is much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    -- Borne