[openstack-dev] [neutron][stable] Stepping down from core

Luo, Lujin luo.lujin at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 5 00:52:08 UTC 2018

Hi Ihar,

I still cannot believe that you are leaving OpenStack world. Words can hardly express how I appreciate your guidance either in OVO work or Neutron as a whole. It was valuable experience to me both technically and non-technically to get to work with you.

Please do hang out in the channels and let the comments bloom!
I wish you all the best in your next endeavors.

Thanks,
Lujin