[openstack-dev] [tripleo][puppet] Hello all, puppet modules

Arnaud Morin arnaud.morin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:05:14 UTC 2018

Hey,

OVH is also using them as well as some custom ansible playbooks to manage the deployment. But as for red had, the configuration part is handled by puppet.
We are also doing some upstream contribution from time to time.

For us, the puppet modules are very stable and works very fine.

Cheers,

--
Arnaud Morin